Easy Breakfast Recipes with Bread
Healthy Breakfast Fast Food
Talking about bread, it is also common to be a versatile and quick alternative for breakfast. What to do is to upgrade the common bread recipe to be extravagant but keeps in simple and easy to make. There are two recipes to try. It is going to be exciting since 20 minutes and less are enough to cook this tasty easy breakfast recipes with bread.
Double Chocolate Scones
Rich and chocolatey in sweet breads will make everyone excited to wake up early and lively in the morning. With this one breakfast recipes with bread, 12 servings are in the dining table soon. Prepare your day with healthy and easy breakfast by following easy breakfast recipes with bread carefully.
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• ½ cup granulated sugar
• 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 beaten egg
• 1/3 cup unsalted butter
• ½ cup whipping cream
• 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
• 1 tsp vanilla
• ½ toasted chopped pecans
• Coarse sugar
• Whipping cream
1. Stir flour, salt, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl. Cut in butter using pastry blender. Once the mixture looks like coarse crumbs, make a well in the center of dry ingredients.
2. Stir egg, ½ cup whipping cream, and vanilla. Add the egg to flour mixture. Add chocolate pieces and pecans. Stir with fork until it is moistened.
3. Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Once smoothed, divide into half. Roll and pat into a 4-1/2-inch circle with 1-inch thick. Cut into 6 wedges and place apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush scones with whipping cream and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
4. Bake for 12-14 minutes in 400 F. Once cooked, cool 12 scones on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Serve the easy breakfast recipes with bread warm.
List menu for healthy breakfast: